today, my dog escaped. i became scary. i ran after running.
she didn't stop, but i cought up with her. because she is slow of foot.
she is slower than i. as my dog came back safely, i felt quite relieved.
tomorrow, i'll take a her out for a walk.
the reason why she is escaped, she has stress. we can't play, because i am busy.
so, we are going to play fully. i hope stress management for her.
4 件のコメント:
I'm glad you got your dog back! What kind of dog is it?
Hi, I'm konomi. What kind of dog is it?
Hi I am Asami. i do not have a dog. I want have it!!
What kind of dog ?
Hello!!
I'm Yukie.
Oh, my god!!
Your dog miss you so much:(
I love dog and I have a dog.
Dog is pretty and become calm.
Thanks comment for me:)
コメントを投稿