may 3, i get out with my friends.
we took a drive to three place in my friend's car.
first, we went to Aichi-Bokujo. i ate soft ice cream and drank pasteurized milk. it was delicious. i want to try other food.
second, we went to a restaurant. i made order beef stew and bread and salad. but i was not hungry. i couldn't ate up food. so, i asked a waitress. "can i take out this?". waitress said "ok, of course!!". i think this restaurant is very very kind.
i want to go to again.
third, we went to shopping. we bought some toys. i was happy. i love toys.
i love golden week:>
1 件のコメント:
Sounds like fun Kaori!
When I go to restaurant, I can never finish my food either, and I ask her to take it home. In Canada, we call this: "a doggy bag" So you ask the waitress for a doggy bag? Good for you, no waste of food! ;)
コメントを投稿